UPSC invited application for for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy NDA II Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates who are Interested and eligible can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online
- Organisation : NDA
- Job type : Govt job
- Last date : 3rd September 2019
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this exam.
- National Defence Academy-370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)-45
Age Limit :
- Candidates Not be Born Before 02 January 2001
- Candidates Not be Born After 01 January 2004
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Note: Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible for This Vacancy.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Offline E Challan Fee Mode.
Selection Process :
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Aug 2019 to 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM.