Staff selection commission (SSC) conducts combined higher secondary level exams for 12th pass candidates every year to recruit Lower division clerks job for various central government offices across india, Postal assistant/ Sorting assistant job in various head post offices across india and Data entry operators for various central government offices job in india.
SSC published notification for SSC CHSL 2019 exam today (3/12/2019). All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts form 3/12/2019 to 10/01/2020.
- Organisation : SSC
- Job : Various
- Location : All over India
- Last date : 10 Jan 2020
- Higher Secondary (Plus two) pass in any stream.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
- Women candidates / SC / ST / Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen: No Fees
- Others: ₹100
Age Limit :
- Maximum age for the post is 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government Rules will be given, subject to valid documented proof.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit:
SC/ ST: 05 years
OBC: 03 years
Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
Selection of the candidates will be based on the marks in three tire exams.
There is no interview for these posts.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official websites of the ssc before 10th January 2020.
For Further details, refer official notification carefully.
Books we suggest for Preparation :