The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL), 2018, examination.
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Employment
Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 3259
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Applicants who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply SSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Examination , Typing test
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women / PWD – Nil
How to Apply:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ssc.nic.in. Click on “New User? Register Now”, if you are a new user. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password. Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form. Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 05.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 05.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019