SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 released notification regarding filling of Clerk Vacancies. The Bank organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 8000 Clerk Posts are in SBI branches all over India
The job applications for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 will be accepted online on or before 26 Jan 2020.
- Organisation : SBI
- No of vacancies : 8000
- Location : All over India
- Last date : 26th January 2020
Qualification – SBI Recruitment 2020
- Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
Job Location – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Amravati, Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore, Karnataka, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Bengaluru, West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Hyderabad, Telangana, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Kerala, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Bihar, Jharkhand
Age Limit – SBI Recruitment 2020
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 20 — 28 years (As on 01.01.2020)
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) -10 years for PWD candidates, 05 years for SC/ST candidates , 03 years for OBC candidates
Application Fee – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Gen/ OBC – ₹750
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwD Candidates – Nil
Pay Scale :
- ₹11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/131450.
- The starting Basic Pay is ₹13075/- (₹11765 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Selection Process – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
The selection will be on the basis of Preliminary & Main Examination.
How to Apply – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Clerk, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 03 Jan 2020 to 26 Jan 2020.
Please refer official notification for more details