Applications are invited for the posts of accrediated Engineers and office Attendant in project management unit and Project implementation Units- Rebuild Kerala Initiative- LSGD on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by send their duly filled in applications (in prescribed format given below) .
Candidates may go through the detailed applications before applying online.
- Organisation : Rebuild Kerala initiative
- Number of vacancies : 7
- Location : Kerala
- Last date : 12th February 2020
- Accredited Engineer : B-Tech / Equivalent in civil Engineering with 60% marks. Experience in construction of road projects and AutoCAD drafting in road projects.
- Office Attendant : Should have passed standard VII.
Age limit :
- Accredited Engineer : 35 years
- Office Attendant :40 years
- Accredited Engineer : 31,920
- Office Attendant :18,030
The recruitment is based on written examination and interview.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in prescribed format) to the address given below on or before 12th February , 2020 by 5pm.
‘Project Director, Project Management unit, Rebuild Kerala initiative, Local self government department, IV-th Floor, Saphalyam Complex, C-Block, Playam, Thiruvanathapuram-695034