Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up following existing vacancies in National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates may Apply online by registering online in the official website on or before the last date for online application.
- Total Vacancies : 37
- Qualification : SSLC / +2 / Degree
- Pay scale : ₹18,000 to 81,100/-
- Mode of Application : Online
- Last date : 19-08-2019
Vacancy details :
- UD Clerk : 11
- LDC :12
- MTS: 14
- UDC Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- LDC : 12th class pass from a recognized board or university.
- MTS: Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
What is the age limit?
(a) UDC: 18-27 years as on the closing date for submission of online application
(b) LDC: 18-27 years as on the closing date for submission of online application
(c) MTS: 18-25 years as on the closing date for submission of online application
- For UDC posts: – Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Objective Type Test, Written Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test
- For LDC posts:- Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR Objective Type Test, Descriptive Test and Typing Test
- For MTS posts: – Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination
- UDC :Level-04 (₹ 25500-₹ 81100/-)
- LDC : Level-02 (₹ 19900-₹ 63200/-)
- MTS: Level-01(₹ 18000-₹ 56900/-)
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply only online through the official website. No offline application will be entertained. Candidates can apply on or before 19.08.2019. Kindly go through the notification before applying.
Please read official notification before applying .