Mitraniketan Krishi Vigyan Kendra, (ICAR) Kerala has released notification for Skilled Supporting Staff Vacancy on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 29th March 2020 with the help of details given below.
- Organisation : Mitraniketan Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Job : Skilled Supporting staff
- Number of vacancies : 01
- Job location : Trivandrum
- Last date : 29th March 2020
Matriculation or equivalent pass/lTI pass
RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 1800/-
Age limit :
- 18 to 25 years
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be given in
accordance with the orders issued by Govt. of India / ICAR from time to time.)
Application Fee :
- A DD from Nationalized Bank for Rs.300 /- (Rupees Three Hundred only) as processing fee (non refundable) drawn in favour of DIRECTOR, MITRANIKETAN payable at State Bank of India, VELLANAD be attached with the application form.
- SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from paying processing fee.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Walk in interview.
How to Apply ?
- Application should be sent with duly attested copies of all relevant documents as indicated in the detailed advertisement within 29th March 2020 .
- Duly Signed application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copy of certificates including Proof for date of birth ,DD & self-attested photo affixed in the application should be addressed to
below mentioned address through post only. The envelope should be superscribed as
“Application for the post of …….
- Incomplete applications, applications without supporting documents viz., proof for date of birth, proof for claiming age relaxation, proof of minimum essential qualifications and /or DD and applications received after due date will be summarily rejected without any notice and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
“THE CHAIRPERSON, ICAR-MITRANIKETAN KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA, VELLANAD,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695543 KERALA “