Applications are invited for the post of District Coordinator ,District Project Assistant ,Block Coordinator , Block Project Assistant by Kerala nutrition mission.
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview at respective venues in corresponding dates .
- Organization: CMD – Kerala State Nutrition Mission
- Total Vacancies: 154
- Location: Kerala
- Walk-in-Interview Date : 12.10.2019 – 22.10.2019
1. District Coordinator :
- Graduation/B.Tech in Computer Science or IT.
- Graduation/Post-graduation in Computer Application
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
- Computer literacy must.
- Willingness to travel extensive
- At least 3 years’ experience in application maintenance & support.
2. District Project Assistant :
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/Nutrition.
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skills in English.
- Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email.
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively.
- Minimum 1 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills.
3. Block Coordinator :
- Any Graduation from a recognized university.
- Good oral and written communication
- skills in local language.
- At least 1 years of experience working with technology and software application support
4. Block Project Assistant :
- Any Graduation from recognized university.
- Good oral and written communication in local language
- At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government.
Required Age Limit: Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 18000 – 30000/-
How to Apply ?
Qualified and competent candidates are invited to attend the Walk-in Test cum Interview for appointment to District and Block level posts on contract basis for a period of one year. The schedule for Walk-in Test cum Interview is given below. A written test will be conducted for all the registered candidates. Candidates qualifying in the written test only will be admitted to the interview. Candidates must bring a passport size photograph (taken within six months), bio data, originals and copies of all certificates proving qualification and experience while attending the Walk-in Test/Interview.
Please read official notification carefully
Venue and Date :
Mercy College, Palakkad
Rajagiri College of Engineering and Technology, Kakkanad, Ernakulam
Newman College, Thodupuzha, Idukki
CMS College, Kottayam
Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha
Younus College of Engineering,
Centre for Management Development, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram