Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission released notification for candidates to fill their Fireman jobs in All over Kerala.Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 20th November 2019 for Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2019.
- Organisation : PSC
- Job : Fireman
- Location : All over Kerala
- Last date : 20th November 2018
- Must have passed Plus two or its equivalent examination.
- Preferential – Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have proficiency in swimming.
Must not be less than the following standards :
- Height : 165 cms (160 for SC/ST )
- Weight : 50kg (48 for SC/ST )
- Chest : 81 cms (76 cms for SC/ST )
- Chest expansion : 5cm
- For visual standard refer official notification
Physical Efficiency Test :
Candidates must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items in the physical efficiency test showing the minimum standards of efficiency as noted below :
1. 100 Meters race : 14 Seconds
2. High Jump : 132.20 cms
3. Long Jump : 457.20 cms
4. Putting the Shot (7264 gms) : 609.60 cms
5. Throwing the cricket ball : 6096 cms
6. Rope Climbing (using hands only) : 365.80 cms
7. Pull Up or Chinning : 8 times
8. 1500 meters race : 5 minutes and 44 seconds
Age limit :
- 18-26 ,Only candidates born between 02.01.1993 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Other Backward Communities, Scheduled caste converts, and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as provided under sub-rule (c) of Rule 10 of the general rules. Other conditions regarding the age relaxation are not applicable to this post.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of the photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- For more details please check official notification below