Online applications are invited for the post of Kerala police Sub Inspector Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through PSC website.
- Department : Police (Kerala Civil Police)
- Category number : 388/2019-390/2019
- Name of Post : Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)
- Scale of pay : Rs. 32,300 – 68,700
- Number of vacancies : Anticipated vacancies.
- Last date : 5th February 2020
Method of Appointment :
Method of appointment :
(i) Category No…388/2019 : Open Market
(ii) Category No….389/2019 : From among the Graduate Ministerial staff of Police and Vigilance Department, Finger print Experts, Fingerprint Searchers of the Fingerprint
Bureau who had completed two years of service in Police/Vigilance Department.
(iii)Category No…390/2019 : From among the Graduate Police Constables, Head Constables and officers of corresponding rank in Police and Vigilance Department.
- Women candidates are also eligible to apply for this post. Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
Age Limit :
- Category – i (Open Market) – 20-31 : Only candidates born between 02.01.1988 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included).
- Category – ii (Ministerial) – Should not have completed 36 (Thirty six) years of age as on 01.01.2019.
- Category – iii (Constabulary) – Should not have completed 36 (Thirty six) years of age as on 01.01.2019
[Relaxation in upper age limit as per para 2 of the Part II General conditions is applicable for all the three categories.]
Physical fitness :
Refer official notification carefully for physical requirements.
How to Apply ?
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for Selection to the mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in)
after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have AADHAR card should add AADHAR card as ID proof in their profile.