Kerala Co-operative development and welfare fund board invites application for filling up the vacancies of system administrator, lower division clerk (LD Clerk), attender and peon.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 5pm, 22/10/2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying .
- System Administrator : 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LD Clerk) : 13
- Attender: 02
- Peon : 04
- System Administrator : B.Tech (CS/ECE/IT) or MCA/M.Sc CS
- Lower Division Clerk (LD Clerk) : Any Degree + HDC/JDC / B.Sc Co-operation /B.Com
- Attender: SSLC
- Peon : 7 class pass
- System Administrator : 27800 – 59400
- Lower Division Clerk (LD Clerk) : 19000 – 43600
- Attender: 17000 – 37500
- Peon : 16500 – 35700
Age limit : (as on 01/01/2020)
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 40 Years
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
- General/OBC : 250 Rs per category.
- SC/ST : 100 Rs. Per category.
How to apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with all supporting documents and send to address given below :
The Joint Registrar/ Secretary, Kerala Co-operative development and welfare fund board, Head office, TC 25/357(4), Gandhari Amman Kovil Road, Statue, Thiruvananthapuram-695001.
The last date for receipt the application is 22/10/2020 (5pm)