Kerala PSC invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Kerala Administrative Service.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their one time registration profile on or before 04.12.2019.
- Organisation : Kerala PSC
- Job : KAS officer
- Location : All over Kerala
- Last date : 4th December 2019
Must have obtained a Bachelor Degree including professional course in any subject from a University recognized by a University established by Government of Kerala or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India.
Vacancies Available and Method of appointment :
KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee
- STREAM-1 : By Direct Recruitment
- STREAM-2 : By Direct recruitment from among full members or approved probationers in any
- STREAM-3 :By Direct Recruitment from among candidates holding Ist Gazetted post or above in Departments in the schedule-1 and equivalent posts in common categories listed in Scheduled-1.
Age limit :
- STREAM-1: 21-32. Candidates who have born in between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.1998
- STREAM – 2: 21-40. Candidates who have born in between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1998
- STREAM – 3: Must not have completed 50 years of age on the 1st January of the year in which notification is published
- Age relaxation as per Govrt rules and regulation
Expected salary: Rs 40500-117600/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the one time registration portal of kerala psc (Thulasi) before 4th December 2019.
Please refer official notification carefully.