KANNUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED (KIAL) invites application for 30 Baggage Screening Executive & Fire & Rescue Operators Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the websites of the Kannur airport. Before applying for the post candidates should ensure that they fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in advertisement.
- Organisation : KIAL
- Location : Kannur
- No of vacancies : 30
- Last date : 13th August 2019
- Baggage Screening Executive :15
- Fire & Rescue Operators: 15
Educational Qualification :
1. Baggage Screening Executive :
- Professionals (Engineering Graduates / Regular MBA / PGDM (two year duration).
- Graduates other than Professionals can also apply ( for candidates from Evictee families )
- Preference will be given for candidates having valid Screener Certificate from Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS).
2. Fire & Rescue Operators:
- 10th Pass + 3 years Govt. approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 50% marks OR 12th pass (regular study) with 50% marks.
- Preference will be given to persons who have already completed Basic Fire Service Training at any of AAI’s Fire Training Institutes.
- (a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence
- (b) Valid Medium Vehicle Licence issued at least one year before the date of advertisement
- (c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle Licence issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
- In case of (b) and (c), on qualifying the written test, the candidates should produce a valid Heavy Driving Licence at the time of driving test.
In case the candidate fails to do so then he will not be allowed to take driving test and will be disqualified from further selection process. (If valid HMV licence is not available at the time of driving test in case of evictee category candidates, time upto 3 months will be allowed for participating in driving test to be conducted later)
- Eyesight: Distance Vision – 6/6 at both eyes without glasses.
- Near Vision – N-5 in both eyes without glasses (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually).
- Colour Vision – should be normal as determined by Ischihara’s Charts.
- Height: Not less than 167 cms. (for evictee category not less than 165 cms)
- Chest : 81 cms normal before expansion.
- Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg.
- Hearing and Speech: Normal.
Screening of applications will be done with reference to qualification, age, experience etc. specified for the particular post. Selection process will be based on Interview or Written test and Interview depending upon the number of eligible applicants for each category
How To Apply?
Applications will be accepted through online (www.kannurairport.in) only. Applications received in any other means will be summarily rejected except for evictee category, who have to apply online as well as submit/send a hard copy with a self-attested copy of the related LAC (Land Acquisition Certificate).
The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 13.08.2019. Late applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates are advised to submit applications sufficiently early to avoid last minute rush.For more details refer official notification.