Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for the recruitment of 1.3 Lakh (130,000 ) Vacancies .
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Post Includes :-
Non Technical Popular Categories
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum typist
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant Goods Guard,
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Commercial Apprentice,
Para Medical Staff:
- Staff Nurse,
- Health & Malaria Inspector,
- ECG Technician,
- Lab Assistant,
- Lab Technician etc
∆Ministerial & Isolated Categories:
- Chief Law Assistant,
- Junior Translator (Hindi) etc )
- Track Maintainer Grade IV,
- Helpers in various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, and S&T Departments),
- Porter etc
Various jobs have various qualifications. For details please read official notifications.
Application Fees for the Railway NTPC Recruitment Drive are as follow:
- For all candidates except for the fee concession categories mentioned below, out of the fees of Rs.500; an amount of Rs.400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwBDs, Female, Transgender, Minorities & Economically Backward Class, out of the fees of Rs.250; an amount of Rs.250 will be refunded duly only deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage Computer Based Test.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official websites of Indian railway according to the following schedule. Details like age limit , Salary, promotion, examination patterns etc will be updates after detailed notification.
Important Dates :