Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Field Assistant under the scheme entitled MIDH
will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.Eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Spices Research before 02-08-2019.
- Organisation : Indian institute of spices research board
- No of vacancy : 2
- Post : Field assistant
- Job location : Kozhikode
- Duration : 2 years
- Salary : 12000/- per month
- Last date : 2/08/2019
a) Essential: VHSC (Agriculture ) or Diploma (Agriculture).
b) Desirable: Experience in working knowledge in agriculture crops mainly spices.
Nature of work :
Maintenance of nurseries, monitoring and implementing day to day activities in nurseries, taking up plant protection measures, monitoring seed production program of ginger and turmeric in the field, helping in lab analysis and other related activities of planting material production.
Age Limit: Not to exceed 35 years for men and 40 years of for women
General Terms and conditions :
1. The above position is purely on a temporary basis and is for the period two years.. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR-Kozhikode would be final and binding in all aspects.
5. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
6 Those who do not possess the proof of Age and Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal
East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
Note: All relevant certificates (in original) and bio data, No objection certificate in case he/she is employed
elsewhere and experience certificate in original (if any) need to be produced at the time of interview.