Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 released notification regarding filling of Navik GD Job Vacancies. The Defence organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification.Candidates can start applying online from 26th January 2020 .
The job applications for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 02 Feb 2020 11:59 PM.
- Organisation : Indian Coast Guard
- Number of vacancies : 260
- Location : All over India
- Last date : 2nd February 2020
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics with minimum 50% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level).
Age Limit :
- For Gen/ UR Candidates : 18 – 22 years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) : 05 years for SC/ST candidates , 03 years for OBC candidates
Medical Standard :
- Height : 157 cms
- Chest : Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age +/- 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing : Normal
- Visual Standard :616 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using more number of applications with higher percentage is received. glasses are not eligible).
- Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Run : 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- Uthak Baithak : 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- Push up : 10 Push up
Pay Scale :
- ₹21700 (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance.
- Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale ₹47600 (Pay Level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Selection Process :
The selection will be on the basis of written exam/ Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply ?
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Applying Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Navik GD, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 26 Jan 2020 to 02 Feb 2020 11:59 PM.
Refer official notification for more details