Army recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Mahe from 28 Aug 2019 to 08 Sep 2019 at Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University College Ground, Mannuthy, Thrissur. Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 04 Jul 2019 to 18 Aug 2019. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered email by 20 Aug 2019.
Recruitment Category of Posts:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier General Duty
3. Soldier Tradesman
4. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper
5. Soldier Tradesman
6. Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms): SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical : 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Sciences with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management (All Arms): 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Account / Book Keeping in Class 12th in mandatory
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th pass (All Arms) : (i) Cl 10th Simple pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8 th pass (All Arms) :(i) Cl 8th Simple pass. (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper) (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01 Oct 98 and not later than 01 Apr 02 (both dates inclusive).
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01 Oct 96 and not later than 01 Apr 02 (both dates inclusive).
- Soldier (General Duty) and Tradesmen: 166 cms
- Soldier Nursing Assistant & Technical: 165 cms
- Clerk & Store Keeper Technical: 162 cms
Chest : 77 cms
Weight : 50 kgs
Army Selection Process:
Selection of candidates is based on the physical, medical and written examination conducted by Indian Army.
HOW TO APPLY ?
The eligible candidates can apply online from 04 Jul 2019 to 18 Aug 2019 to participate in the Thrissur army recruitment rally in Kerala. For more details please refer official notification.