Defence organisation invites applications from eligible candidates having 12th Qualification for filling Technical Entry Scheme course. Interested candidates can fill form before 13th November 2019.Selected candidates get their 5 years training in Officers Training Academy, Gaya (OTA, Gaya). After completion of training, successful candidates also receive Engineering Degree (B.E /B.Tech) from JNU in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering & Other Engineering Branches of Their Choice.
- Organisation: Indian Army TES 43
- No of vacancies : 90
- Job location : New Delhi
- Last date : 13th November 2019
- Candidates who passed with 70% aggregate in 10+2 Exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Salary / Pay Scale:
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
- On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Refer official notification
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence
- The candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive
How to Apply ?
Eligible candidates please read official notification carefully and for applying click link given below.