ICICI Bank has invited online applications from candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer course. Interested candidates can apply online.
- Employer : ICICI Bank
- Job : Probationary Officer
- Location : Across India
About Training :
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
- Up to 27 years of age as on 30th November 2019 (Should have been born on or after 30th November 1992)
- Age limit: Up to 27 years
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ICICI Bank (Link given below). Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process