Applications are invited from candidates for the vacancies of clerk and canteen attendants in the Department of Canteen, Office of the Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Madurai. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed format before 31st January 2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying for the said posts.
- Organisation : Office of the Commissioner of GST and Central Excise,
- Number of vacancies : 5
- Location : Madurai
- Last date : 31st January 2020
The total number of vacancies are as under.
1 Canteen Atendant : 04
2 Clerk : 01
- 12th Class pass or equivalent with Commerce from a recognized university or Board.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (correspond to 10500 key depression per hour or 9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key depression for each words).
2. Canteen Attendant :
- Class 10th (Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Desirable : Two year’s work experience in cooking in a canteen or a hotel
Age Limit :
- Between 18 years and 25 years as on 01 January 2020.
- Relaxable for Government Servants up to the age or 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Level 1 in the pay matrix (Rs 18,000 – 56,900 )
How to Apply ?
The applications duly signed should be sent to the address
“The Joint Commissioner of GST and Central Excise, Madurai GST Commissionerate, C. R. Building, No. 04, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Bibikulam, Madurai – 625002
and should reach this office on or before 31.01.2020 invariably.