DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 released notification regarding filling of Multi Tasking Staff Job Vacancies. The Defence organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th or ITI qualifications. These 1817 Multi Tasking Staff Posts are in DRDO, Across India.
The job applications for DRDO Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 23 Jan 2020.
- Organisation : DRDO
- Job : MTS
- Number of vacancies : 1817
- Location : All over India
- Last date : 23rd Jan 2020
10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass.
Age Limit :
- Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age
- Relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC NCL/ ESM/ PWD/ WIDOWS/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled In J&K State during the period from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules.
Application Fee :
- Non-refundable application fee of ₹100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate
- All women and SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Fee is to be paid online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fee paid by the candidates who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected will NOT be refunded.
- Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
Pay scale :
- Pay Matrix Level-1 (₹18000-56900/-) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/ allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply ?
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 23 Dec 2019 to 23 Jan 2020.
The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application:
(i) 10th Class or ITI Certificate for age proof & EQR
(ii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
(iii) Signature on plain white paper.
(iv) Identity proof (ID)