Digital Shiksha & Rojgar vikas santhan india (DSRVS recruitment) , has announced recruitment notification to fill 9450 vacancies for the post of Assistant Rural Development Officer.Interested candidates please read official notification carefully and if eligible can apply online through the official website on or before 30/10/2019.
- Organisation : DSRVS
- No of vacancies : 9450
- Location : All over India
- Last date : 30th October 2019
- Total vacancies :8987
- Number of vacancies in Kerala :202
- Must have passed a 10+2 any recognized Board/University.
- Age limit : 18-35 years as on 01/11/2019. Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Pay scale : ₹ 20600-32800/- per month
- General/OBC Candidates:Rs 460/-
- SC/ST Candidates:Rs 410/-
- PH/WD Candidates:Rs 360/-
Examination center :
- The Examination will be held at the following Centers : TONK, AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
- Kerala centres : KOCHI , TRIVANDRUM
Scheme of Examination:
The exam will be 2 hours consist of one objective type question paper containing 100 questions carrying 200 mark, with the following composition.
- Part A : General Studies 30 questions
- Part B : General Knowledge 30 questions
- Part C : Elementary Maths & English Language 25 questions
- Part D : Rural India 15 questions
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30/10/2019.
Please refer official notification carefully for more details.