Cochin Shipyard Limited has released recruitment notification for 50 vacancies for the post of Ship Draftsman Trainee.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02 May 2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical):29 (13 UR, 5 OBC, 7 SC, 2 ST, 2 EWS)
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical):21 (9 UR, 4 OBC, 4 SC, 2 ST, 2 EWS)
Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
Period of training: 2 year
- Rs10500/-pm during the first year of training
- Rs11500/-pm during the second year
- Compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs 4200/- pm.
What is the age limit?
25 years as on 02 May 2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
The selection process comprises of two phases
- Phase I Objective type Online test (50 marks)
- Phase II Practical Test (30 marks)
- General & OBC:Rs 100/-
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 02 May 2019.
- Commencement of Online Application : 17 April 2019
- Last Date of Online Application : 02 May 2019