Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications from candidates for various positions on 357 vacant seats. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16th December 2019.
- Organization : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Job: Junior Assistant
- No. of vacancies: 357
- Location: All Over India
- Last date: 16th December 2019
Vacancies Available :
1. Junior Assistant
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject
- Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/Institution
4. Senior Assistant
- Graduate from a Recognized University
- Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH
5. Assistant Secretary (IT)
- B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Working Experience in the development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net. Fox Pro.
Age limit: Up to 40
Salary: Rs. 5200 to 34800 /-pm
How to Apply ?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on or before 16th December 2019. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID .
Please refer official notification for more details . Some post need experience pls check that on notification.