Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram has released recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff,Upper Division Clerk,Technical Assistant Group II &Manager.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before June 12, 2020.
Type of Organization :
Total Vacancies :
Educational Qualification :
Pay Scale :
Pay Level 1 to 10 of 7th CPC
Mode of Application :
Last date :
12 th June 2020
- Manager (Technical Service – Computer and Information Systems):1
- Technical Assistant Group II:02
- Upper Division Clerk:01
- Multi Tasking Staff:01
- Manager : BE/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Information Technology from a recognized university/institution with minimum of 65% marks (average in all semesters) or CGPA grading of a minimum of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant Group II: A UGC recognized graduate degree in Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences with minimum of 65% marks aggregate score.
- Upper Division Clerk: A UGC recognized graduate degree in Commerce with minimum of 55% marks aggregate score.omain knowledge on finance and accounts, basic computer skills, attention to detail, basic math skills
- Multi Tasking Staff: SSLC pass or Standard 10 pass.
- Manager :Pay Level 10 of 7thCPC
- Technical Assistant Group II:Pay Level 5 of 7thCPC
- Upper Division Clerk:Pay Level 4 of 7thCPC
- Multi Tasking Staff:Pay Level 1 of 7thCPC
age limit :
- 30 years as on 12.06.2020
Candidates shortlisted after screening procedures will be called for a final selection interview.
How to apply :
Applications in prescribed format with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all applicable certificates pertaining to qualification/disability etc. and all other authenticated supporting documents may be submitted by post to the
DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA STATE or by e-mail as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 12, 2020. Applications sent by post must have on the envelope name and code number of the position applied for. Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Now : Click here
Official Website : Click Here