NPCIL Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Executive Trainee Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE qualifications. These 200 Executive Trainee Posts are in NPCIL, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for NPCIL Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 02 Apr 2020.
- Organisation : NPCIL
- Job : Executive Trainee
- Location : Maharashtra
- Last date : 02 April 2020
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
|Department||No. of Post|
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20 Mar 2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 02 Apr 2020
Application Fee :
- Gen/ OBC – Rs 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Age Limit :
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||26 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)
How to Apply?
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Executive Trainee, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 20 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020.