National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited the applications for the positions of Development Assistant from eligible candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 2nd October 2019.
- Organization: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Job: Development Assistant
- Location: All Over India
- Last date : 2nd October 2019
- Development Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Degree in Hindi/English Subjects form recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Salary: Rs.32000/- (Per Month)
How to Apply ?
Interested candidates please read official notification carefully and can apply online through the official website of NABARD on or before 2nd October 2019.