Indian Coast Guard invited application from eligible candidates for the positions of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) . Interested candidates can apply online from 30th October to 8th November 2019.
- Employer : Indian Coast Guard
- Job : Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward))
- Location : All Over India
- Last Date : 8th November 2019
Vacancies Available :
They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age: 18 to 22
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700/-
How to Apply ?
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Indian Coast Guard from 30th October to 8th November 2019.