Indian Coast Guard Published a job notification to hire candidates for the positions of MT Driver and Fitter from those who completed 10th.
- Employer : Indian Coast Guard
- Job : various
- Location : All Over India
- Last Date : 21st October 2019
1. Motor Transport Driver
- (a) 10th Std. pass
- (b) Must possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles
- (c) Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles and
- (d) Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles)
2. Sheet Fitter
- Essential Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Sheet Metal Worker) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes.
- 02 years’ experience in the trade
- Essential Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Carpenter) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes OR should have 03 years’ experience in the trade.
- 10th Std. pass (b) Elementary knowledge of English
- Matriculation pass or it’s the equivalent from recognized boards .
- Three years’ experience in service on Boat
5. MT Fitter (General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)
- Matriculation or equivalent .
- 02 years’ experience in automobile workshop. Desirable I.T.I. diploma in relevant trade
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Salary: Rs. 19900/- as per 7th CPC
How to Apply ?
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the below mentioned address. Application form can be downloaded from official Website.Last date of recipient is 21st October 2019.
Please refer official notification carefully before applying
Coast Guard Region(NE),
Shrachi Building, 6th Floor, Synthesis Business Park,
New Town, Rajarhat,
Kolkata – 700 161