Indian air force invites online application from unmarried male candidates for the post of Airman in group X Trades and group Y trades .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 01-07-2019 to 15-07-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
- Name of post: Airman (Group X and Group Y trade).
- Educational Qualification : 10+2,Diploma
- Pay Scale : Rs 26,900- 33100/-
- Mode of Application : Online
- Last date : 15-07-2019
- Airman Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade):Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Airman Group Y (Except Medical Assistant and Musician Trade): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.ORPassed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course
- Group Y Medical Assistant Trade :Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Educational Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
What is the age limit?
- Candidate born between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 21 years
- During training period a stipend of Rs. 14,600/-pm
- Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade): Rs.33,100/- pm+ allowance
- Group Y (Except IAF(S) and Musician)Trades: Rs. 26,900/- pm+allowance
- Rs: 250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age .minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Online test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test-l
- Adaptability Test- II
- Medical Examination
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 01-07-2019 to 15-07-2019.