Food Corporation of India has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Managers on 304 vacant seats. Interested and eligible candidates please read official notification carefully and can apply on or before 27th October 2019.
- Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Job: Manager
- No. of vacancies: 304
- Location: All Over India
1. Manager : General / Depot / Movement
A) Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;
Note: In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.
2. Manager (Accounts)
- Associate Membership of
a) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
- B.Com from a recognized University and
(a) Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
(b) Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
(C)Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
3. Manager ( civil Engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering )
- Degree in civil engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
4. Manager (technical)
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- (Technical) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE;
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preser-vation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE.
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE.
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE;
Age limit : Up to 35 years
Salary : Rs.40000-140000/-
How to Apply ?
Interested candidates apply online through the official website of Food Corporation of India on or before 27th October 2019.
Please click below to see recommended Books for studying
Please read official notification carefully for statewise allotment of jobs.